Join us Sunday Mornings!
@ the Oak Bluff Community School
Prayer Meeting @ 9:30 am (in the library)
Sunday School (all ages, including adult) @ 9:45 (various classrooms)
Service @ 10:40 am (in the gym)
(Check back for location change during School holidays and summer vacation!)
Meet Our Interim Pastor John Reimer
John and Connie Reimer are our new interim, and very approachable, pastoral couple. They come with a wide range of life experiences in pastoral and missionary service. They have served three different congregations as a pastoral couple and have been in Nicaragua and, most recently, Mexico, doing 'life on life' church planting.
They have three married children and four grandchildren who are living in Winnipeg and in Perth, Australia.
John loves the outdoors, mountain biking, hiking, running and birding. Connie enjoys cooking, music and teaching.
We look forward to hearing Pastor John's messages on anticipation:
- Anticipate that together we will grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ (Col. 2:6-7).
- Anticipate cultivating meaningful and deep relationships (Jn 13:34-35).
- Anticipate making prayer a high priority (Col 4:2-4).
- Anticipate that our outreach will grow out of love for God and our neighbor.
- Anticipate cultivating a culture of thankfulness and appreciation.