Join us Sunday morning at the Oak Bluff Community School
Prayer Meeting @ 9:30 am
Sunday School (all ages) @ 9:45 am
Service @ 10:40 am
Oak Bluff Bible Church is a place where you can learn to love and follow Jesus. A place where you can find community. A place for you to be a part of a family.
Oak Bluff Bible Church is a place for you to experience the gospel message of faith, hope, life, and love, and a place for you to share that message with the world, impacting one life at a time.
Meet Our Interim Pastor John Reimer
John and Connie Reimer are our new interim, and very approachable, pastoral couple. They come with a wide range of life experiences in pastoral and missionary service. They have served three different congregations as a pastoral couple and have been in Nicaragua and, most recently, Mexico, doing 'life on life' church planting.
They have three married children and four grandchildren who are living in Winnipeg and in Perth, Australia.
John loves the outdoors, mountain biking, hiking, running and birding. Connie enjoys cooking, music and teaching.
We look forward to hearing Pastor John's messages on anticipation:
- Anticipate that together we will grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ (Col. 2:6-7).
- Anticipate cultivating meaningful and deep relationships (Jn 13:34-35).
- Anticipate making prayer a high priority (Col 4:2-4).
- Anticipate that our outreach will grow out of love for God and our neighbor.
- Anticipate cultivating a culture of thankfulness and appreciation.